24 April 2008

"Keep it in California"

Well I slept through Biology for the second time in a row, that makes 6 or 7 times this semester (damn 10 AM classes) so I didn't get to work my magic.

So both of my favorite bloggers, Earl Sleek and Spade-in-Victorhell have turned their support to the Teal Emo kids up in San Jose, so the NHL can "keep the cup in California".

What's this bullshit? I mean, did the US turn to our rivals, Soviet Russia, during the Vietnam War and say "Hey, I know I hate you and you suck and Thornton is a bitch, but how about we team up and support each other on this quest to conquer Vietnam?" No!!! Partly because we were indirectly fighting Russia. Well guess what? We're still in the playoffs, as long as we indirectly fight the Sharks!!

The only reason that damn cup is going to be in California is because the DUCKS won it. And the Sharks are certainly not going to be the ones to pry it from our hot, cooked, delicious thighs.

Plus, did you ever wonder why that cheating thing for Sega was called "Game Shark"? It's named after the fact that the Sharks hockey team is a bunch of whining cheaters.

If it ain't in Anaheim, it ain't in California.

No comments: