24 April 2008

Because I was dared to.

C'mon, brokeyard. I dare you to start a blog called "We Bleed Teal Blood".

I created this because Earl Sleek of The Battle of California jokingly dared me to. Little did he know, I don't joke around. So this will chronicle how much utter contempt I have for the San Jose Sharks team, and to make fun of the fact that they have two separate blogs on Blogger in particular that are creatively called "Bleed Teal" and "We Bleed Teal".

I have a biology test tomorrow, I think, and my teacher is a devout Sharks fan. I'm thinking of inserting answers here and there that will just say "Quack" and any time it asks a question about evolution, the answer is going to be "Ducks" (for example, "which is the most completely AWESOME animal and WAY better than a Shark?")

So as disappointed as I am in the Ducks losing to the Dallas Stars in the first round, the Stars will be getting my support in the second round, just because I hate our cross-state rivals way up there in Whocaresville.

Go Ducks, and for a little while, go Stars. If the Sharks bleed teal, I hope they're drained of color at the end of this series.

No comments: