06 May 2008

Round 3 Predictions

I don't expect to be as accurate as I was in predicting the Sharks demise, but I'll give it a go.

Detroit over Dallas in 6 games

Pittsburgh over Philadelphia in 5 games

Sharks will cry at home because they know that given 130 minutes of hockey they can only score 1 goal on a team ranked 3 places lower than them


Not sure how confident I am in the first two of those, both of the teams I chose to lose have been surprisingly good in the playoffs so far. But I'm pretty sure about the last thing. And despite the first prediction, I think I'll be rooting for Dallas (not sure yet). Really, I'm counting on the Ducks storming back in to one of the games and declaring themselves Champions, kind of the way Napoleon crowned himself because no one else was worthy. By the way, Napoleon: HUGE Kings fan. That's why he had to be locked away.

No comments: